- we are doing this?
- default dead or default alive? (know your four basic metrics: revenues, costs, cash, runway)
- we we will be out of money? (What’s our runway)
- we will be really happy for the first time / when we will start to sleep well?
- is our BHAG?
- we already have?
- we are best in?
- are our unfair advantages?
- key expertises are we missing in the team?
- current cap-table looks like?
- is the best scenario for next 3/12/… Months?
- is the worst scenario for next 3/12/… Months?
- is our ideal customer segment / target vertical?
- are co-founders and what they are best in?
- from our current team we would hire again?
- are our closest competitors?
- are the companies on the market what would be most beneficial from what we are doing / will do?
- are we hunting – big or small animals?
- we already have some success in hunting these animals?
- many of these we want to hunt in next 3 and 12 Months?
- specifically we will get them? (GoToMarket strategy)
- we will make sure we are getting there? (metrics)
- we will make sure there is clarity in ownership? (OKRs)
- we will survive until then?
- our target customers are solving the biggest problem we want to solve for them now? (What is typical solution used today)
- the market is changing and will change in following years?
- big is our market and how fast is it growing?
- our dream company looks like several years from now?
- our (founding team) roles will change then?